5.25.2012

LUX Beauty Gallery 2012




i attend the LUX Beauty Event ..22th May in Ritz Carlton ..The luxurious hotel!! Hosted by the lebaneese Makeup Artist- Stylist Joelle Mardinian 




Models on stage getting Makeup & hair done by MaisonDeJoelle






and the Models posing wearing pieces from international and local designers that showcased at Tifa Boutique by the Fashion expert Kamelia Kamel 



I loved this hair style and the dress! Elegant 



i have the chance to meet Joelle personally n her beauty booth..she's such a sweetheart and down to earth person she liked my YSL ring lol by saying " ugh I love your ring.. i love the color " ..and i took some advices from her for sure.




And of course after every amaaaaazing event my Fav part..the Giveaway Gifts!







2 comments:

  1. very nice pictures, gorgeous

    I was there only for the first day,,I missed the other days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh too bad .. wish we came at the same day to meet each other :(
      next time nshalla ;*

      Delete